This is a work in progress!
This robot is my first try at the delta structure, I designed this robot with these requirements :
- Use the hardware I already own
- Be as small as possible
- Quick to print
- Check with an existing inverse kinematics
- Then try to make my own
- No vision for the moment
It currently uses this library to do the inverse kinematics: https://github.com/tinkersprojects/Delta-Kinematics-Library
I designed the robot on Fusion360 and 3D printed it at home.
I also designed a PCB using KiCad to clean up the upper part of the robot :
I then placed an order on the website of JLCPCB to manufacture it.
Bill of materials :
- 3 stepper motors 28BYJ-48 with ULN2003 drivers
- 3 Endstops
- 1 Arduino Nano
- 1 Electromagnet
- 1 transistor NPN 2N2222
- 12 ball magnets
- 1m long wood stick of diameter 6mm
- 1m long wood stick of diameter 10mm
- White PLA